Introduce yourself to the staff in 200 Hackerman Hall.
- For J-Card access to the lab and questions about mailing lists, please email: Christy Brooks email@example.com and your PI for access
- For Academic or International status questions, email Alison Morrow
Sign up for Mailing Lists
- Sign up for your lab specific list, these lists can be found below. If you aren’t a Robotics MSE student (who are automatically added to general email lists), please email Christy Brooks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the LCSR Slack channel! email email@example.com to get the link
Lab/group specific mailing lists
- Purpose: Announcements related to CIIS and SMARTS labs (Taylor and Kazanzides)
- Manage your subscription to cis-lab
- Purpose: Announcements related to the Locomotion in Mechanical and Biological Systems (LIMBS) lab (Cowan)
- Manage your subscription to limbs
- Purpose: Announcements related to the (CIRL) Computational Interaction and Robotics Lab (Hager)
- Manage your subscription to cirl
- Purpose: Announcements related to the (DSCL) Dynamical Systems and Control Lab (Whitcomb)
- Manage your subscription to DSCL
You can find more information on desks, as well as more information about the grad student committee here.
- LCSR-GSA, join the LCSR Graduate Student Association, check out the welcome infomraiton at the link above.
- it.jhu.edu contains instructions for your networking needs (wired, wireless, VPN), software (antivirus, …). For lab computers, the network configuration should be performed by your lab sys admin (see Contact Page to identify your sys admin). For your personal computer (laptop), you can obtain a dynamic IP address using your JHED ID. See Network Settings for more details.
- https://it.johnshopkins.edu/antivirus/ Free anti-virus for all Hopkins users! (Microsoft Windows users at least)